Review: Jesus Loves Me! A Sing-Along Book


Jesus Loves Me! A Sing-Along Book: LadyD Books


Book Description

Read or sing along with your little one’s favorite song! Jesus Loves Me pairs sweet, snuggly illustrations with the text of the familiar children’s song. This newest board book in the beloved Sing-Along series also features a padded cover perfect for little hands and is sure to delight children and parents alike.


Book illustration from Jesus Loves Me!Jesus loves me!
This I know,
for the Bible tells me so.
Book illustration: Jesus Loves Me!
Little ones to Him belong;
they are weak,
but He is strong.

Book Illustrations: Jesus Loves Me!

Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
The Bible tells me so.







My Thoughts



This charming padded board book is just the right size for little ones to hold, ages 4-8. The illustrations of beautiful countryside with picnic tables all around and a warm campfire site will sure to draw you in. Plus, children will engage with so many adorable animals like a fox, bear, raccoon, owl, and so much more. The lyrics to a very popular song, along with happy animals playing musical instruments such as the guitar, horn, maracas, drum, and more are sure to invite kids to sing along in the celebration. I think the author has introduced the children to a peaceful assurance that they are safe and truly loved by Jesus always simply because by faith the Bible tells us so. I especially love the melody line to the song on the end cover. My grandkids love this one!

4/5 stars!

 
Jesus Loves Me! A Sing-Along Book

I received this book for my honest opinion from BookLook Bloggers.

Happy Reading!

Lady D

 “You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." C. S. Lewis

No comments:

Print Friendly and PDF

Post a Comment

As always, so nice to hear from you!