Wordless Wednesday: Gone Fishing

Oceanside Pier: LadyD Books

Ladies Fishing: LadyD Books

People Fishing from The Pier: LadyD Books

 Wordful Wednesday

My Grandson is a fishing fanatic! So many little boys love to fish. It is great to find some reading material with some fishing information.

Let's Go Fishing, Gus! by Jacklyn Williams and illustrated by Doug Cushman is a fun story with bright pictures that will help you practice your reading skills. The book presents a 
wide range of ideas and concepts using challenging vocabulary and complex language structures.

"Gus doesn't know very much about fishing. Good thing Grandpa is along to teach him! Ride along in the boat with Gus and Grandpa as they catch all kinds of things... except fish!"

If you're looking for a specific title or level, you will find a complete list of Read It! Readers on their website, http://www.picturewindowbooks.com

For ages 9-12
 While I was out and about, enjoying one of our 
gorgeous days along the pier, I spotted a young lad that was posing for pictures and showing everyone his catch of the day... a little shark of some sort. 

Boy Catching A Sand Shark: LadyD Books

Sand Shark Caught: LadyD Books


Shark: LadyD Books

Perhaps you know a little about "the catch of the day!"
I'm thinking it could be a sand shark or maybe a leopard shark.

Happy WW!






“You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." C. S. Lewis



Enhanced by Zemanta

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! My girls love to fish and have been going with Dad since they first learned to walk! Happy WW!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Not sure which one, but how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember going fishing a few times with my daddy when I was a young girl! Special memories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the craziest thing! My boys would love that. Did he throw it back?

    ~Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  5. What gorgeous pictures of your day of on the pier. That shark is pretty cool, too.

    ReplyDelete

As always, so nice to hear from you!