SkyWatch Friday: San Francisco Bay

San Francisco Bay: LadyD Books
                                                         
                       
While visiting the San Francisco Bay area, I took a stroll along the boardwalk and saw three lovely sailboats in view. It was a beautiful day! For more information on the location, visit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Francisco_Bay_Area

You might want to stop by and visit this meme, SkyWatchFriday from the host, at http://skyley.blogspot.com/






“You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." C. S. Lewis

Enhanced by Zemanta

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Blue skies n Blue water... together look super Cool. Lovely pix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely action shot
    i can feel the sea breeze from here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, awesome site. I thought the topics you posted on were very interesting. I tried to add your RSS to my feed reader and it a few. take a look at it, hopefully I can add you and follow.


    SEO San Francisco Bay Area

    ReplyDelete

As always, so nice to hear from you!