SkyWatch Friday: Bye Bye Birdie


If at first...
You don't succeed,

Try,


 Try,

LadyD Books: Seagulls

 Try Again!

There was a lady on the pier feeding the birds with leftover fish bait. I pointed my camera up towards the wild blue sky, and missed and missed these flying images... until they landed!
Ages 4-8
Ages 9-12
Ages 4-8
 Do you have a favorite book about birds? Oh, how I love them.

Stop by and visit these other SkyWatchers:
http://skyley.blogspot.com/ 







“You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." C. S. Lewis

Enhanced by Zemanta

6 comments:

  1. One of my favorite Children's Books as a Kid was "The Very Worried Sparrow." :-)

    Love your final capture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i think you succeeded with that first shot
    very interesting capture

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy your post :) It is such human and cheerful story about trying, great!
    I got my first bird book as nine years old and it was a happy day, I remember it always.
    I also went to University for study biology :)
    You can guess,I love the nature and birds for ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful captures amd my favourite is the last one.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i love sea gulls! the last pic is my fave!

    ReplyDelete

As always, so nice to hear from you!