Wordless Wednesday: Pacific Ocean




 Wordful Wednesday

I always love to take a stroll down the pier and look out at the deep blue ocean; our Pacific Ocean.
Here on the West Coast, we're headed into a rainstorm for a couple of days. Awh... that's perfect to stay indoors and read a good book! I'm glad I got out and walked about the other day. The view is so refreshing. I was just wondering about your ocean or local body of water that surrounds you...


Cheers from California,





“You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." C. S. Lewis






Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

  1. what a wonderful collage! what program do you use?
    my secret garden photo was from a vacation about 5 years back, in CA ! I have a very wild yard & so is any area I call garden ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I wish I was there! Some days this MN cold is too much for me!

    ~Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL shots! I can't wait until we move back to the Pacific Ocean side... ;)

    WW: Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Princess Nagger Style

    ReplyDelete

As always, so nice to hear from you!