Wordless Wednesday: Bad Hair Day

Siamese cat: LadyD Books

                       “The only escape from the miseries of life are music and cats...”
                                                      -- Albert Schweitzer

Our Siamese catJazz could be saying:

"Everyone has a bad hair day now and then."

"I'm not coming out until the children are gone!"

"Oh, those long winter days make way for many a cat nap."

What do you think?

I just love our cat Jasmine and my piano students do, too. Jazz is small and quite feminine but she usually surprises everyone when she greets them with her fog-horn voice and dramatic personality.

LadyD Books is linking up with NC Sue and Create with Joy

Happy WW!






 “You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." C. S. Lewis
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. I could trade places with your cat anyday. I would love to just snuggle in and let time just pass by. :)
    I am following you from the hop and would love for you to follow along.
    Jillian
    http://puzzlemecomplete.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

As always, so nice to hear from you!