SkyWatch Friday: Acrostics


SkyWatch Friday Photo Meme

I am learning about Acrostics. You know, an alphabet poem.
Well, I think it's like a riddle of wordplay.

Skies of blue
Kindling little sparks
Yonder and beyond
We watch with much surprise.
A single ray of sunshine like 
Thin white granny shawls that seem to
Catch airstream currents from
Heaven up above.

                                http://skyley.blogspot.com

 Have you heard about children's books, reading material for airplanes? Visit, Kids in the Clouds




I Wish Someone Had Told Me That! ebook

Best, 






“You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." C. S. Lewis




Enhanced by Zemanta

5 comments:

  1. A perfect sky shot and I love acrostics. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very smartly done. I love the photograph too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful perspective.

    Regards and best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  4. interesting acrostic to accompany your skywatch photo

    ReplyDelete

As always, so nice to hear from you!