The Friday 56: Thunder Of Heaven

Thunder Of Heaven: LadyD Books


 Page 56: 

"It was a fine day for planning death and mass destruction."

From: Tim LaHaye & Craig Parshall, A Joshua Jordan novel, Thunder of Heaven, The End Series.

I just wanted to share some cherry thought with you! lol
Actually, the passage is from Chapter 13, In the City of Taraz, at the border of Northern Kyrgyzstan and Southern Kazakhstan... 
a thriller, for sure! 

What are you reading?




The Friday 56

Rules:
*Grab a book, any book.
*Turn to page 56.
*Find any sentence that grabs you.
*Post it.
*Add your link to The Friday 56









“You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." C. S. Lewis


Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. I think that same thing sometimes.... LOL
    Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was such a pleasure reading it. I have bookmarked it and I will show it to my friend, she is ahuge fan of this subject.

    ReplyDelete

As always, so nice to hear from you!