Friday 56: Secrets: You Tell Me Yours and I'll Tell You Mine... maybe


I am presently reading A Truth Series Book  by Dr. Barbara Becker Holstein. So far I'm really enjoying this book and find myself chuckling out loud. I guess I can relate to this book. Anyways, this is the book that's closest to me and I look forward to writing a review of this great children's book in the near future.  It is so cute and funny!

Rules:



* Grab the book nearest you. Right now.
* Turn to page 56.
* Find the fifth sentence.
* Post that sentence (plus one or two others if you like) along with these instructions 
on your blog or (if you do not have your own blog) in the comments section of this blog.
*
Post a link along with your post back to this blog Starting Fresh and to Storytime with Tonya and Friends
* Don't dig for your favorite book, the coolest, the most intellectual. Use the CLOSEST.


Here's Mine:


"I don't want to love two boys. (That would be too confusing.)"

 Happy Friday!
~ LadyD

“You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me.” — C. S. Lewis



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

6 comments:

  1. HAHAHA! That's a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like an interesting read! Thanks so much!

    Here's my Friday 56
    http://startingfresh-gaby317.blogspot.com/2010/06/friday-56-week-45-bourne-objective-by.html

    It's from the Bourne Objective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, LadyD. Dr. Holstein, here-the author of Secrets. What a delight to find my sentence from p.56 highlighted. Made me realize once again, what a profound concept the girl was being challenged by! Early love is hard enough, even when it is mostly fantasy. But feelings around two fellows can be overwhelming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I remember the feeling of loving a boy named Ted when I was in 6th grade but then I loved his best friend Greg, too! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute reply Veggiemomof2 and I love your profile name. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

As always, so nice to hear from you!